Thursday, March 22, 2007

Touching Base

I've been back in New York for nearly 2 months and time really flies. To share some of the important changes in business. Some businesses are really putting in place more customer centric practices especially by using Web 2.0 tools, like blogs. This really feeds in to the book we've been reading, "Fierce Conversations". If you want to have a fierce conversation with your customers be sure to have a blog on your website. Let's the conversations be honest and open.

My new job, Siegel+Gale, as senior strategist, interactive media, is wonderful. I especially love our matra, "Simple is Smart" and my coworkers are nice and very smart!

Just thought I would share a couple of thoughts. Oh here's a view from my office window on Madison and 50th Street.

View from the window of Tery Spataro's office I really miss our meetings! Please visit me!

Kindly,

Tery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home